3.0 Main packages
LastWave core is composed of 6 packages. The kernel, signal
and image packages are C-packages and the disp, misc
and terminal packages are defined in script.
- the kernel package corresponds
to the core of LastWave. It mainly includes
- the parser and the structure of the command language
- basic commands
- definition of the basic types such as strings (&str), numbers
(&num,&float,&int), list of values (&listv,
i.e., list of object of arbitrary type) etc...
- basic graphic management
- the signal package defines the
signal structure (of type &signal) and includes all the commands
that deal with signals. It also includes the definition of the graphic class
GraphSignal that allows to display signals
- the image package includes the
image structure (of type &image) andincludes all the commands
that deal with images and/or matrices (thus it includes the linear algebra
commands). It also includes the definition of the graphic class GraphImage
that allows to display images
- the disp package defines the
command disp that allows to display basically anything!
- the terminal package defines
the behavior of the terminal (help system, completion,...). To learn
about the help system it type Help at startup.
- the misc package defines miscellenaous
things including how to get interactive help on graphic objects