Postdoc at CMAP, Polytechnique in group COMMANDS, under supervision of Frederic Bonnans,
Fellowship from INRIA-Saclay.
arobas = @
- saeed.hadikhanloo[arobas]inria.fr ,
- Partial Differential Equations and Numerical Analysis
- Mean Field Games and Applications
- Operational Research
You can find my CV here.
Publications and works:
- Hadikhanloo, S., Silva, F.-J. (2018). Finite mean field games: fictitious play and convergence to a first order continuous mean field game. preprint
- Hadikhanloo, S. (2017). Learning in anonymous nonatomic games with applications to first-order mean field games.
- Cardaliaguet, P., Hadikhanloo, S. (2017). Learning in mean field games: The fictitious play. ESAIM: Control, Optimisation and Calculus of Variations, 23(2), 569-591. HAL link
- PhD thesis on subject "Learning in Mean Field Games" under supervision of Pierre Cardaliaguet and Rida Laraki. The manuscript can be found here.
some beautiful simulations in Python.
A random graph on circle.
Some random graphs with stochastic branching. You can find the jupyter codes here.