de Mathématiques Appliquées
|Route de Saclay
|91128 Palaiseau Cedex, FRANCE
|Office 3007, wing 0 of the lab building
|Tel: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.18
"Journées de Probabilités" in Dourdan, 24-28 June 2019.
Programme "Ecosystem dynamics: stakes, data and models" at the Pascal Institute (Orsay), 17 June-12 July 2019.
- Since Sept. 2010, CNRS junior researcher and part-time lecturer at
the CMAP, École Polytechnique.
- From 2006 to 2009, Ph.D. under the supervision of Jean-François Le Gall
(Paris-Sud) and Alison Etheridge (Oxford) at the University of Paris-Sud.
The manuscript of the thesis, entitled Limit theorems for some spatial
branching and coalescent processes, is available here.
- Member of the research project (chaire) Mathematical modelisation and biodiversity (Véolia Environnement, École Polytechnique and Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle).
I am working on random processes, all of them more or less linked to population and transmission models:
- Exchangeable coalescents and coalescing Lévy processes,
- Spatial population genetics models (spatial Lambda-Fleming-Viot process in particular).
- Statistical aspects (inference, in particular) of these models.
- Superprocesses and branching Brownian motions in random environment,
- Models of resource sharing in communication networks.
- Master 2 course Some probabilistic and statistical tools for the study of the genetic diversity of a population, M2 MathSV.
- Tutorials of the courses Stochastics (first year students)
and Stochastic models for ecology and evolution (third year
students) at École Polytechnique.
- Supervision of student projects, École Polytechnique.
- Organisation of the reading group Modelling biological systems for the students in first and second year at École normale supérieure of Paris.