From (Allamigeon & Katz, 2013)
The tropical polyhedra are computed using TPlib and Polymake, and then rendered using WebGL.
- drag mouse to rotate
- use ctrl + left click to translate
- and mouse wheel to zoom/unzoom.
- tropical cyclic polytope generated by 4 vertices in dimension 3, with two mutally redundant supporting half-spaces:
- a pure perturbation of the (4,3)-cyclic polytope:
- Allamigeon, X. & Katz, R. D. (2013). Minimal external representations of tropical polyhedra. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 120(4), 907–940.