de Mathématiques Appliquées
|Route de Saclay
|91128 Palaiseau Cedex, FRANCE
|Office 3007, wing 0 of the lab building
|Tel: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.18
Workshop "Stochastic analysis with applications in biology and finance" at the Institut des Systèmes Complexes (Paris 13ème), 2-4 May 2018.
Conference "Populations: Interactions and Evolution" at IHP, 10-14 September 2018.
- Since Sept. 2010, CNRS junior researcher and part-time lecturer at
the CMAP, École Polytechnique.
- From 2006 to 2009, Ph.D. under the supervision of Jean-François Le Gall
(Paris 11) and Alison Etheridge (Oxford) at the University of Paris 11.
The manuscript of the thesis, entitled Limit theorems for some spatial
branching and coalescent processes, is available here.
- Member of the research project (chaire) Mathematical modelisation and biodiversity (Véolia Environnement, École Polytechnique and Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle).
I am working on random processes, all of them more or less linked to population and transmission models:
- Exchangeable coalescents and coalescing Lévy processes,
- Spatial population genetics models (spatial Lambda-Fleming-Viot process in particular).
- Statistical aspects (inference, in particular) of these models.
- Superprocesses and branching Brownian motions in random environment,
- Models of resource sharing in communication networks.
- Master 2 course Some probabilistic and statistical tools for the study of the genetic diversity of a population, M2 MathSV.
- Tutorials of the courses Stochastics (first year students)
and Stochastic models for ecology and evolution (third year
students) at École Polytechnique.
- Supervision of student projects, École Polytechnique.
- Co-organization of a reading group on mathematics and biology for the students in
mathematics at the École normale supérieure of Paris.